More Than Just a Club

Changing the world one club at a time.

Girl Up is a club on campus that has grown throughout the years, but started to decline last year due to the absence of Club Rush. Even though the number of participants has been decreasing, their mission still continues at Rocklin High School. 

“Our mission is to give education to girls in third world countries. We do fundraisers, advocacy projects and other multiple side examples to help the girls get opportunities,” President Christine Lee said.

Lee is excited and ready for the new year to move forward with the club ideas. She and the other presidency members are excitingly planning events to happen during this year. 

“We are definitely planning on starting out this year strong . . . we are planning several projects to spread our message.” 

With the club members now, and its future members to come, the ideas and missions of the club will spread throughout the campus of Rocklin High School. 

All clubs at Rocklin High have a purpose, whether it is to make some new friends and have fun, or helping the world become a more unified place.  

Clubs are a great way to interact with new people and the campus. There are a plethora of clubs to join that could easily spark new interests. Everyone is encouraged to join. With the large variety of clubs, you’re bound to find something that interests you!