Assist-a-Grad

Not everyone has the financial stability to pay for the college of their choice. Luckily, the Assist-a-Grad program at Rocklin High School allows students to apply for scholarships to contribute to their college expense.

Students begin this process by viewing the scholarships available on the Rocklin High Website. It is located in the School Info tab, under Career Center and then under Scholarships and Financial Aid. However further detailed information about Assist-a-Grad is not available on the website until March 1st. After learning what certain scholarships have to offer, students select any that may benefit or apply to them. Forms are located in the College and Career Center to fill this information out.

Students then have until March 28th to turn in the paperwork for scholarships they are requesting. However, they will not hear back for two months. Within the first week of May, interviews for students will begin and they will discover whether or not they qualify for their desired scholarships.

Not everyone has thousands of dollars to pay for college. That is why Rocklin High School offers many programs and opportunities that allow students to attend their dream college while being able to afford it.