The clubs of Christmas present

Several RHS clubs are already getting into the season of giving.  About 28% of students amount of people are involved in a club that is participating in a service activity.

“Do something club, we’re sending presents to orphans in Paraguay” junior Kaedyn Hardy says.

Students are showing their Christmas spirit remarkably well. Amanda Wood says also “In keeping hope club we’re making blankets for kids with cancer!”

Kickin it old school visited Casa de Santa Fe to decorate cookies with older folks. The cheer team has put together a skate night for children. “Key Club is doing gift wrapping at Barnes and Noble, and I think we’re doing K-Kids where we help kids pick out gifts for their families” Christina Cho says.

A well known holiday tradition is once again taking place at Rocklin High, is Thunder Galleria.  This is a wonderful service opportunity that volunteers and clubs have so that underprivileged kids will have the opportunity to go ‘Christmas shopping’.

This year 50% of Rocklin high students are participating in Thunder Galleria. Several clubs are also participating in Thunder Galleria rather than being an individual elf. The clubs helping include CSF, Cheer, and many more are assisting in this wonderful program.  Surely the hearts of those who are being served are warmed, and also to the Rocklin high student who are extending helping hands.